Do you think setup sound and music in your game is time consuming?
Digicrafts Audio Manager is a manager help you to load/play sound and music in your game. Audio Manager can load all sound/music in a folder. You don't need to fill in a long properties list. Then, you can use singleton class to play any loaded sound and music.
Background Music Player to play background music in your game. Button Audio Manager to add sound for button actions. Easy to add sound and music toggle button with included script.
- Simple setup with Prefab
- Load all sound/music in any folder
- Auto load and unload audio with scene
- Play music from URL(IOS & Android, mp3 only)
- Persist music playing across scene
- Enable/disable sound and music globally
- Save sound and music enable status
- Control global sound and music volume
- Simple API with Singleton class
- Play sound simultaneously (API)
- Custom sound play count (API)
- Loop music (API)
- PlayMaker 1.8+ Support (Unity 5.x only)
- Play/Stop/Pause/Resume music (API)
- Sound/Music toggle button - Add sound/music toggle button
- Background music player - Play music across screen
- Button Audio Manager - Add sound to all buttons